This is specialty belt for specific types of machines and equipment requiring a light, abrasion resistant, smooth operating smaller V-Belt.
Features & Benefits
- Ribbed top for transverse rigidity, flexibility and cool running conditions
- Narrow top width for use on narrow, small diameter sheaves
- Cords are resistant to shrinkage or stretch, providing for great strength
- Polyurethane compounding for firmer grip, greater strength
- High resistance to oil, heat, abrasion, ozone and fatigue
- Smooth machined sides for quiet, vibration-free operation
For use on variable-speed sheave drives, which require exact speed control and maximum range of speed changes. It is ideal for recreational equipment, agricultural applications and machine tools.
Top performance at every speed:
- Excellent transverse rigidity and flexibility to prevent bucking at minimum diameter settings where belt stresses are greatest.
- Firm gripping action in the contact areas provide positive traction for precise, immediate response.
- Reliable, predictable transmission of power over the drive's full operating range.
Built for long service life:
- Precision molded for a completely uniform cross section allowing for even tracking and smooth running without excessive vibration.
- Belts are built thin with precise uniform cogs on the underside for maximum lengthwise flexibility.
- Aramid cords carry more horsepower and experience less stretch over the life of the belt.
Truly Endless Flat Belts
ContiTech has developed a range of three Truly Endless Flat Belts that have been designed with high-tensile compounds to handle a wide range of horsepower and speeds in both industrial and agricultural drives.
Types of constructions:
- Truly Endless flat cord Cord Belting
- Truly Endless Multiple Ply Belting
- Regulator™ Power Strap Belting
Truly Endless flat cord Cord Belting
- Applications include wood planers, tube winders, concrete spinners and wood chipper drives. Thinner by 25%, or more, compared to plied belts of equal horsepower allows for use on smaller pulleys and higher speed drives
- Available in light, medium and heavy duty constructions
- Normally furnished in natural rubber constructions but can be made with oil resisting synthetic rubber
- For the most demanding drives, up to 1,850 horsepower, special steel cable constructions are available
- Can be supplied with rubber covers if required
- Widths 2.5 cm – 91 cm (1" – 36")
- Lengths 7.5 m – 72 m (24.5 ft – 135 ft)
Truly Endless Multiple Ply Belting
- Applications include slinger / thrower belts and miscellaneous agricultural or industrial balers
- Raw edge construction for trouble free performance
- Built to almost any dimension: long, short, narrow, wide, thick and thin
- Many specification options – rubber covers, cleats, drive lugs and rough top finish
- Truly Endless – excellent alternative to mechanically spliced belts
- Uniform belt surfaces for smooth, cooler running drives
- 2.5 cm – 92 cm (1" – 36") press cured
- 2.5 cm – 121 cm (1" – 48") drum cured
Regulator™ Power Strap Belting
- Applications include health and fitness equipment in which smooth, efficient lifting of weight is necessary. Aramid® cord enables belt to lift up to 1,088 kg (2,400 lbs) without breaking
- Less than 1% stretch when lifting up to 227 kg (500 lbs)
- Superior strength in a belt as small as 19 mm (3/4") wide
- Widths 19 mm – 38 mm (3/4" – 1 1/2")
- Thickness 26 cm (10")
Cotton Cleaner Belts
Part Number: 64CCB170F
64 – 64 inch pitch length
CCB – 1 inch pitch
170 – 170 teeth
F – Aramid reinforcement
Synchronous belts specifically designed for driving the cylinders of cotton gin incline cleaner machines.
Key Features & Benefits
- Aramid reinforcement
- Long service life in harsh environments